Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hello ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member megatrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not sure where this goes or if it goes. i am new here and wanted to say hello.

    my name is John and i do a metal radio show in Maine. I am 37.

    I was watching Foxes on the satellite dish and did a search for Cherie Currie ... so I found this place.

    i registered and really i am not sure what to do here or what to say.

    i will start with a hello : )

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi John,
    Wecome to Cherie's message board! This is a great place to meet Cherie and her fans from around the world.
    You can keep up to date with Cherie's career and have lots of fun in the process with this very friendly group!

    You seem to have the hang of it already
    so I'll just say Happy Posting!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Don't forget to check out www.ChainsawChick.Com

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi John~

    Welcome to the board... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey John welcome aboard to the board.
    Ever been to Surrey and ellsworth Maine?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Megatrends, Welcome, Glad you had a chance to stop by. This is a friendly board & Cherie is a great lady.

    I think you started off just right with a Hello, John. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    rogEr

  6. #6
    Inactive Member megatrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by charlie c:
    Hey John welcome aboard to the board.
    Ever been to Surrey and ellsworth Maine?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes I have ... I have been to most places in Maine where people live. The boondocks where they still use outhouses .... I don't think so haha. That was just a joke .... or maybe it wasn't.

  7. #7
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to the board sweetheart!
    I've always loved the thought of spending time in Maine...
    who knows... maybe we'll meet sometime!
    Until then, thanks for making a place for yourself here.. know that there is friendship, cool people and a place to hang your hat and chat.
    You'l like hanging here.
    Kisses,
    Cherie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member megatrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well thanks for the welcome Cherie. Yes maine is special.

    I have always wanted to see the stae where you live also. The Northern parts, they always look so beautiful in photos, movies or books etc.

    Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic